early bird gets the bugaboo
It's true!!! When you purchase an EARLY BIRD ticket for Dress Up Attack! SYDNEY you automatically go into the draw to win a Bugaboo by Diesel Denim Buffalo valued at $1,889.
The competition is limited to the Sydney event and for EARLY BIRD tickets only. So, the tickets are cheaper and you get a chance to win a Bugaboo stroller. Sydney Early Bird Tickets MOSHTIX
Competition closes at 11:59pm on 24th August 2016 AEST (or until Early Bird tickets are SOLD OUT)
One single ‘Early Bird’ ticket equates to one prize entry, one ‘Early Bird’ family ticket equates to two prize entries. Each entry submitted will enter the random draw. Enter here: Sydney Early Bird Tickets MOSHTIX
The winner will receive a Bugaboo by Diesel Denim Buffalo valued at $1,889.
Full Terms and Conditions below. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Dress Up Attack Pty Ltd, ABN 18 159 122 737, c/ 8/43 Bridge Rd, Stanmore, 2048 (“Promoter”).
3. This offer is open to all Dress Up Attack Marrickville 2016 Event ‘Early Bird’ ticket holders. Employees of Dress Up Attack! Pty Ltd and Bugaboo Australia Pty Limited and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. The Promotion Period: The promotion commences at 02:00pm on 20 July 2016 AEST and ends at 11:59pm on 24th August 2016 AEST or SOLD OUT. No entries will be accepted after this time.
How to enter
5. HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, entrants must during the Promotion Period:
Purchase a single or family ticket for the SYDNEY Dress Up Attack! event at the Portuguese Community Club, Marrickville on September 17th, 2016 and enter correct email address. Ticket purchase automatically enters you into the draw.
Tickets may only be purchased through MOSHTIX at: http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/dress-up-attack-music-and-arts-for-children-and-grown-ups-sydney/88284.
One single ‘Early Bird’ ticket equates to one prize entry, one ‘Early Bird’ family ticket equates to two prize entries. Each entry submitted will enter the random draw. By entering the promotion, the entrant consents to use of the entry by the Promoter (and its partners and agencies associated with the promotion), for marketing and promotional purposes. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dress Up Attack Pty Ltd.
6. It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their details, including their phone number, postal mail address, email address are correct and up to date.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be determined by random selection.
Judging Date: Friday 26th August 2016
Time: Between 10am and 12pm
Location: 8/43 Bridge Rd, Stanmore
8. Prize claim: The prize can be claimed by the winner until 05:00pm on Friday 9th September 2016 AEST. If the selected winner does not claim the prize by this date, they will forfeit their prize and no cash or other compensation will be provided. The Promoter reserves the right to do another random draw the winner contact details will be passed on to Bugaboo Australia Pty Limited who will liaise with the winner further to arrange collection of their prize. Shipping within Australia only.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the draw . The name of the winner will also be published on www.dressupattack.com the day after the draw.
10. If neither a phone number or email address of a winner is supplied or they are incorrect, then the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
11. The Promoters may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or if a winner cannot be contacted in accordance with clause 10.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted to claim their prize by 05:00pm on Friday 9th September 2016 AEST, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to either give the prize to the first valid ‘additional entry’ referred to in clause 11, or conduct further draws at at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the prize, subject to any written directions given by the relevant gaming authorities. In such an instance the winner will be contacted by email and/or telephone.
12. The winner will receive a Bugaboo by Diesel Denim Buffalo valued at $1,889.
This item contains the complete Bugaboo Buffalo by Diesel including a chassis (with a RED brake), wheels, seatframe, rotating carry handle, canopy wires, canopy clamps, rain cover, seat fabric with comfort harness (incl. head barrier), carrycot fabric with mattress, apron, sun canopy fabric and underseat basket.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
16. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
18. The prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products. Do Bugaboo want to add anything about the warranty terms?
19. Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
20. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
23. The total prize value of the promotion is $1889.00
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/06221