NIDA Bite Size for 2-5 years and their parents
Adventure through your imagination to uncover big ideas and tiny surprises. Parents and children engage in storytelling and movement exercises that explore imaginative storytelling.
NIDA Bite Size for 6-8 years
Inspire your child’s creative side with this fun introduction to drama and performance. Share in group dramatic play and be introduced to the joy of performance-based storytelling.
PRINT YOUR PHOTO to WIN A Bugaboo BeE3 by Diesel Rock
WIN A BUGABOO BEE3 BY DIESEL ROCK
When you are at Dress Up Attack, head over to our photo booth (extra special this year) for your photo.
All you have to do is:
1. HAVE FUN! The most entertaining entries are the best
2. SHARE! Upload your GIF to Instagram
3. HASHTAG! #bugaboo and#dressupattack2016
4. GO PUBLIC! Make sure your profile is set to public (or we won’t see your entry)
Important things to remember:
· You have until 5pm, Sunday September 18, to upload your GIF
· Winners will be judged at 11am on Monday 19 September
· If you win you will be notified by Dress Up Attack via direct message on Instagram
MUM ROCK VS DAD ROCK
Thanks Levins - this DJ set is going to rule!
PAINT WHAT YOU HEAR
PAINT WHAT YOU HEAR WORKSHOPS
Paint What You Hear workshops are directed by Erica Rasmussen and Zakiya Kurdi. Children learn about the elements of music and how to capture sound on paper. Participants are then invited to let loose and paint along to various styles of music with our energetic music crew led by Sam, Ryan and Asha. The workshops are engaging, fun and messy! This year you can catch Sam reading a book over at The Awesome People Reading Books Stage too.
The Creative Play area is a space of self directed, sensory play. We're bringing nature and texture to the festival for some free play time. Sometimes the simple things are the best.