CONTACT / INFO
Contact us via Facebook at:
or on email: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries
Bird Music firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress up on the day
- Join the Grand Parade
- Help promote the festival : The Festival relies on the help of people like you for its ongoing success.
- Post on Facebook, Tweet and Email to your friends and contacts.
- If you love coming to Dress Up Attack, shout out about it.
2015 VOLUNTEER CALL OUT
Volunteers, Dress Up Attack needs you!
Dress Up Attack is seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to volunteer for the 2015 Dress Up Attack! A Music and Arts Festival For Children and Grown Ups. Working dates are Saturday 12 September and may include a day leading up to the festival in preparation for the workshops and site. Dress Up Attack! is on from 10am – 4pm so all must be available for these hours. You will be called in earlier and some may need to stay later for clean up . Times will be confirmed closer to the date .
Festival volunteers will be assigned to a particular role within Dress Up Attack! to guide groups and patrons around the festival, direct them to scheduled events and assist with workshops, general enquiries and also manage areas and number restrictions in those areas. Previous experience is preferred but not essential. So if you are reliable, personable, and enthusiastic, DUA wants you to be part of the team!
Please also let us know if you have any skills in the following areas:
- customer service /ticketing
All volunteers will receive a DUA Volunteer Pass, lunch and a Dress Up Attack! bag. We can provide you with a letter of reference on request in return for your time
Volunteers are an integral part of the success of DUA. Without the assistance of volunteers, DUA is unable to provide such an enriching and enjoyable experience to the children and families who attend this event.
What are the criteria for Volunteers?
To volunteer, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a new Working With Children Check (free for Volunteers) or be willing to complete one (we can provide you with all the necessary information)
- Have a friendly/can do attitude .
- Experience working with children or in events a plus but not essential .
- Event management students or school leavers interested in a career in music events and are after experience are encouraged to apply .
How do you register as a Volunteer?
Please send a short CV to email@example.com and a letter addressing any criteria or extra skills you may have.
Other Ways to Help
If you have any ideas, or are able to help us promote the festival please send us an email using the link below.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org